Everything We Own is in a 10 x 10
We are off on a global adventure. We sold about 70% of our stuff and the other 30% needed a storage unit that was secure, clean, and never made us think twice about it being there when we return. We came across E-Commerce and we liked the way it was multi-leveled with offices on the first floor. The facility is really easy to get to and they even let us borrow a truck.
Everything we own is in a 10 x 10 and we never really think about it. We don't worry or wonder if it will be there when we return.
Hi Charles! We hope you are enjoying your amazing adventure and hope you'll share it with us when you return! You can rest assured your items are safe and sound and will remain that way! We are glad to hear that you found the truck helpful during your transition! Safe travels and we look forward to seeing you soon!
- Manager's Response