We feel like popping open a bottle of champagne (the official beverage of SpareFoot)! We’re both thrilled and humbled by an honor we’ve received from the folks who matter most to us: self-storage industry professionals.
For the fifth year in a row, readers of Inside Self-Storage have chosen SpareFoot as the Best Online Directory in the magazine’s Best of Business awards program. In all, voters picked 38 winners in categories such as Best Builder, Best Call-Center Services, Best Manager Training and Best Self-Storage Door.
“We’re especially honored because we know how much work we still have to do to become better partners to this industry. We are grateful to all the storage owners and operators whose votes for us show a vote of confidence,” said Chuck Gordon, co-founder and CEO of SpareFoot. “Ultimately, your success is ours, and we’re all in this together.”
Here are some of the ways SpareFoot is working to become a better partner:
- Testing ways to optimize our website and call center to send you more high-quality tenants. “We’re careful about how we make changes to ensure the best results for your business,” Gordon said.
- Driving even more traffic to facilities through new TV and mobile channels.
- Growing our relationships with major brand partners like AAA to expose facility clients to customers that they wouldn’t otherwise reach.
- Continuing to improve our client dashboard, MySpareFoot, to make it easier for facilities to manage new customers and track our performance.
- Developing new pricing models to be be more fair and provide significant ROI to storage facilities.
“It’s humbling to be recognized by the self-storage industry as the Best Online Directory. We couldn’t have achieved this kind of this success without our valued clients,” Gordon said.