The winners were selected based on employee responses to surveys conducted by WorkplaceDynamics LLP, a PA-based company with expertise in employee engagement surveys. The surveys asked workers to rate their employers on issues such as leadership and direction, ethics and values and on how well employees are treated.
According to the survey results, workers are looking for much more than a paycheck when they choose where to work. Employees want companies that give them the tools to succeed. They want employers that listen to their input and respect them. They want to be recognized for good work. And they want to work for companies that are growing and succeeding because they expect that’s where they have a better chance of advancement.
“Promoting and maintaining a great company culture is at the core of SpareFoot’s success as an employer and as a business,” said CEO Chuck Gordon.
SpareFoot was also among the 12 Austin A-List of Hottest Startups honored by the Austin Chamber of Commerce in 2015.
SpareFoot is a great place to work and a great place to play, as well. The company was the gold medal winner in the Austin Startup Games in 2013, 2014, and 2015.
Learn more about working at SpareFoot by checking out our jobs page.
- On the A-List: SpareFoot Honored as One of Most Promising Startups in Austin
- Three-peat! SpareFoot Captures Gold (Again) at Startup Games
- How CEO Chuck Gordon Pumps Up the Award-Winning Culture at SpareFoot
- SpareFoot Named Austin Area’s Best Small Employer in Top Workplaces Program
- We Did It! SpareFoot Named Best Place to Work in Austin