September is the season for back to school and the return of pumpkin spice everything. It is also, apparently, the season for having a baby.
The most popular month to be born traditionally fluctuates between July, August and September. That means hundreds of thousands of parents have recently brought a new bundle of joy home.
To celebrate, here are a few of the moments all those new parents are totally freaking out about right now (or about to!):
1. When You Change Your First Diaper
2. When You Change Your 500th Diaper
3. When Your Kid Has a Fever And You Start Googling Symptoms
4. When Your Toddler Walks For The First Time
5. When Your Kid Says Your Name First
6. When Your Kid Says Your Spouse’s Name First
7. When You Remove Their First Splinter
8. When You Finally Have A Night Out (Dads)
9. When You Finally Have A Night Out (Moms)
10. When You Can’t Figure Out Which Parent They Resemble The Most
11. When Your Kid Starts Talking Back
12. On Your Kid’s First Day Of School.
13. When You See Another Kid Pick On Your Kid For the First Time.
14. When Your Parents Say They’ll Watch Your Child For the Weekend.