With a new year fast approaching, it is a good time to make plans for 2018.
Have you given any thought to how you plan to spend your time? What things in your life will you prioritize?
To find out the different ways Americans plan to spend their time in the coming year, SpareFoot conducted a survey among 1,000 U.S. adults. Among the findings:
- Millennials are twice as likely to have a tougher time cleaning up digital clutter compared to Baby Boomers.
- 7 in 10 Americans said a 30-day physical decluttering challenge would be much harder than a 30-day digital decluttering.
- Half of Americans are not planning to take a vacation in 2018.
- 25 percent of Americans plan to start a new job.
- One in five Americans plan to move to a new home.
Check out our infographic below to find more survey results. Detailed survey results located here.
Embed this image on your site (copy the code below):