Amy Nolan, co-owner of seven self-storage facilities in Texas, has been elected 2014-15 president of the Texas Self Storage Association.
Nolan and other board officers will begin their new terms Oct. 1, in advance of the Texas Self Storage Association’s 2014 conference in Fort Worth.
Nolan co-owns A Storage Place Self Storage with her husband, Pat. The Nolans, who live in Corpus Christi, TX, also invest in residential real estate and co-own a security company.
Aside from Amy Nolan, the association’s newly elected officers for 2014-15 are:
- Vice president — Paul Glover of Storage Choice in Dallas.
- Treasurer — Clint Wynn of Hixon Properties in San Antonio.
- Secretary — Ricky Jenkins of The Jenkins Organization in Houston.
- Immediate past president — Mike Gately of Daughtry Properties in San Antonio.
Other board members are:
- Larry Easley of Storage Management Associates.
- Chris Martin of Ideal Self Storage in Waco.
- George McCanse of Yellowstone Investments in Austin.
- Lisa Meylor of Tin Star Self Storage in San Antonio.
- Blair Valk of Assured Self Storage in Dallas.
- April Young of Ultimate Properties in Fort Worth.
- Bill Bellomy of Bellomy & Co. in Austin, the board’s vendor representative.