Ladera Ranch, CA-based Strategic Storage Trust IV Inc. purchased a 3,500-unit portfolio of four newly built Extra Space Storage-branded facilities in three East Coast states. The seller wasn’t identified. The purchase price wasn’t disclosed.
The portfolio covers about 326,000 square feet on 14.6 acres. The facilities now operate under the SmartStop Self Storage brand.
The facilities are at:
- 7307 University City Blvd., Charlotte, NC
- 9800 Ardrey Kell Road, Charlotte, NC
- 2307 Hydraulic Road, Charlottesville, VA
- 1071 Marshall Farms Road, Ocoee, FL
Mark Owen of New York City, NY-based Eastdil Secured LLC brokered the deal, which marks Strategic Storage Trust IV’s entry into the North Carolina and Virginia markets.
Bancap Self Storage Group Inc. (Long Beach, CA) reports:
Dean Keller brokered the sale of a two-facility storage portfolio in Northern California. Neither the buyer nor the seller of the two facilities — Cordelia Self Storage in Fairfield, CA, and Vacaville Self Storage in Vacaville, CA — was identified. The purchase price wasn’t disclosed.
Cordelia Self Storage, at 301 Lopes Road, offers 70,000 net square feet of traditional storage space, plus 45 outdoor vehicle parking spaces. Vacaville Self Storage, at 170 Bella Vista Road, features more than 72,600 net square feet. The unit counts weren’t available.
The facilities have been rebranded under the Storage Star name.
Platinum Storage Group (Newport Beach, CA) reports:
The company purchased two self-storage facilities in Spring Hill, TN. The seller wasn’t identified. The purchase price wasn’t disclosed.
Spring Hill Mini Warehouses, at 1212 School St., comprises 336 units in 43,400 rentable square feet. Port Royal Storage, at 3797 Old Port Royal Road, encompasses 697 units in 105,515 rentable square feet. Both facilities will be rebranded under the Storelocal name.
Platinum Storage Group worked on the deal with Ty Hasty of Franklin, TN-based Great South Real Estate and Development LLC.
Marcus & Millichap reports:
- Jordan Farrer of the company’s office in Salt Lake City, UT, and Adam Schlosser of the company’s office in Denver, CO, represented the unidentified seller of The Storage Co. in Nampa, ID. The facility, at 820 Seventh St. N, features 555 units across 95,962 square feet. The deal included 4.5 undeveloped acres.
- Farrer and Schlosser represented the Hansen Family Trust in the sale of Hansen Storage in Logan, UT. The buyer wasn’t identified. The purchase price wasn’t disclosed. The facility, on 2.3 acres at 1115 W. 300 N, offers 242 storage units and 20 rentable outdoor parking spaces across nearly 38,000 square feet.